Concert Ticket Giveaway Project (4 December, 2018)
〈Concert Ticket Giveaway Project〉
for Yomikyo Ensemble Series No.20 (on 4 December, 2018)
Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra (YNSO) will give free concert tickets to those willing to answer a questionnaire after the event.
Please read the following details, and if you are interested, please apply for the participation. (Please note that the entry conditions should be fulfilled, and the number of the participants invited is limited.)
Details of the concert for this project are as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 4 December 2018
Time: 18:50 (Pre-concert talk starts at 18:50. Simultaneous interpretation from Japanese to English is available. The performance starts at 19:30)
Venue: Yomiuri Otemachi Hall (Address: 1-7-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
Access: (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line/ Marunouchi Line/ Tozai Line/ Hanzomon Line, and Toei Mita Line) Otemachi Station, C3 Exit (directly linked to the hall)
Yomikyo Ensemble Series No. 20 “Chamber Music with Toshiyuki Kamioka and YNSO players”
Program: BRAHMS: Piano Quartet No. 3 in C minor, op. 60
MAHLER: Piano Quartet in A minor
BORODIN: Piano Quintet in C minor
- Non-Japanese who are living in Japan or visiting Japan
- Age 18 or older
- Those who can attend the concert above including the pre-concert talk.
*A concert ticket will be offered to each participant, and the equipment for simultaneous interpretation (from Japanese to English) is available for free during the pre-concert talk. The travel costs (to the concert venue) or rewards will not be provided.
- Those who can answer the questionnaire in English (or Japanese) after the concert.
How to apply
Please send your (1) name,(2) nationality,(3) age,(4) gender, and (5) occupation, by e-mail to the following address no later than Thursday, 22 November 2018:
- In case there are more applicants than the number of the seats available for the project, the participants will be chosen by lottery.
- We will mail you a reply by Wednesday, 28 November 2018 .
- Participants cannot choose their seats.
- Participants may not be able to sit side by side with their friend(s)/companion(s) if they attend the concert together.