Concert Ticket Giveaway Project (5 February, 2019)
〈Concert Ticket Giveaway Project〉
for Yomikyo Ensemble Series No.21 (on 5 February, 2019)
Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra (YNSO) will give free concert tickets to those willing to answer a questionnaire after the event.
Please read the following details, and if you are interested, please apply for the participation. (Please note that the entry conditions should be fulfilled, and the number of the participants invited is limited.)
Details of the concert for this project are as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 5 February 2019
Time: 19:00 (Pre-concert talk starts at 19:00. Simultaneous interpretation from Japanese to English is available. The performance starts at 19:30)
Venue: Yomiuri Otemachi Hall (Address: 1-7-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
Access: (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line/ Marunouchi Line/ Tozai Line/ Hanzomon Line, and Toei Mita Line) Otemachi Station, Exit C3 (directly linked to the hall)
Concert program: Yomikyo Ensemble Series No. 21 “Chamber Music with the leader Takumi Komoriya”
MOZART: Oboe Quartet in F major, K. 370
SCHUBERT: Octet in F major, D803
- Non-Japanese who are living in Japan or visiting Japan
- Age 18 or older
- Those who can attend the concert above including the pre-concert talk.
*A concert ticket will be offered to each participant, and the equipment for simultaneous interpretation (from Japanese to English) is available for free during the pre-concert talk. The travel costs (to the concert venue) or rewards will not be provided.
- Those who can answer the questionnaire in English (or Japanese) after the concert.
How to apply
Please send your (1) name,(2) nationality,(3) age,(4) gender, and (5) occupation, by e-mail to the following address no later than Monday, 28 January 2019:
- In case there are more applicants than the number of the seats available for the project, the participants will be chosen by lottery.
- We will mail you a reply by Thursday, 31 January 2019.
- Participants cannot choose their seats.
- Participants may not be able to sit side by side with their friend(s)/companion(s) if they attend the concert together.