Concert Ticket Giveaway Project (19 March, 2019)
〈Concert Ticket Giveaway Project〉
for Yomikyo Ensemble Series Special Concert (on 19 March, 2019)
Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra (YNSO) will give free concert tickets to those willing to answer a questionnaire after the event.
Please read the following details, and if you are interested, please apply for the participation. (Please note that the entry conditions should be fulfilled, and the number of the participants invited is limited.)
Details of the concert for this project are as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2019
Venue: Kioi Hall (Address: 6-5 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
Access: Yotsuya Station, JR Line, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line and Nanboku Line: 6-minute walk
Kojimachi Station, Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line: 8-minute walk
Akasakamitsuke Station, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line or Marunouchi Line: 8-minute walk
Nagatacho Station, Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line or Yurakucho Line: 8-minute walk
Concert program: Yomikyo Ensemble Series Special Concert “Everlasting Journey of Music”
MESSIAEN: Sept haïkaï (Piano= PIERRE-LAURENT AIMARD)
SCELSI: Quattro Pezzi
GRISEY: "Partiels" from Les espaces acoustiques
- Non-Japanese who are living in Japan or visiting Japan
- Age 18 or older
- Those who can attend the concert above.
*A concert ticket will be offered to each participant. The travel costs (to the concert venue) or rewards will not be provided.
- Those who can answer the questionnaire in English (or Japanese) after the concert.
How to apply
Please send your (1) name,(2) nationality,(3) age,(4) gender, and (5) occupation, by e-mail to the following address no later than Monday, 11 March 2019:
- In case there are more applicants than the number of the seats available for the project, the participants will be chosen by lottery.
- We will mail you a reply by Friday, 15 March 2019.
- Participants cannot choose their seats.
- Participants may not be able to sit side by side with their friend(s)/companion(s) if they attend the concert together.